Do you have the zeal to market any website? Are you searching for how to succeed in business through marketing strategies? Then, here is the best answer to all your queries. The digital era rounds the world, and everything operates via digital media. You must complete a Digital Marketing course to accomplish all these works without anyone’s help.
This blog on Digital marketing course details is for all enthusiastic students and marketing professionals. Find the complete information about digital marketing courses, such as digital marketing course syllabus, course type, eligibility, Digital marketing course duration, fees, career options, jobs, salary, etc. Get all the details regarding the digital marketing course information from this page without any delay.
What is a Digital Marketing Course?
The digital marketing course syllabus in India covers the strategies and technologies needed to grow a business through digital marketing effectively. Digital marketing aims to create a digital campaign to advertise a company on the website and social media platforms. A digital marketing course helps students to promote and advertise their products and services online efficiently via multiple digital channels and techniques.
Digital marketing courses are now among the educational institutions’ most popular categories. Candidates learn about the numerous specializations and purposes of such courses, but selecting the finest from them is challenging for each individual.
The following table contains the basic digital marketing course syllabus.
|Eligibility & Requirement||Minimum Graduation|
|Course type||Certified exam|
|Average salary offered||₹12,000-15,000 per month|
|Advance courses||Advanced SEO, Advanced Social Media, Advanced Web Analytics|
|Employment opportunities||Digital Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing Expert, SEO Executive, Mid-level & MNC Companies|
Upskill Yourself With Live Training (Book Free Class)
|Course Name||Duration||Take Demo Class|
|Digital Marketing Course||5 Months||View Details|
|SEO Course||2 Months||View Details|
|Content Writing Course||1 Month||View Details|
|YouTube Course||7 Days||View Details|
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing entails utilizing various online platforms to engage with and connect with your intended audience, including websites, social media, internet sites, and mail. These jobs can let you put the skills you study in college—such as digital communication, brand marketing, and advertising—to work. Students can read further about the various careers, job scopes, and salaries, which can help them expand their career prospects.
Digital marketing has made it more manageable for brands to develop their business in terms of:
- Brand Development
- Increase in Conversion Rates
- High Return on Investment
- Global Reach
- Trackable Results
- Customer Segmentation
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus 2023
Professional diplomas in digital marketing, free online digital marketing courses with certificates, and short-term digital marketing courses are popular courses in digital marketing. No matter what digital marketing course you opt for, every digital marketing course syllabus will cover the following topics in brief or detail depending on duration and learning outcome.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Scope of Digital Marketing in India & Globally
- Latest Trends in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Working Professionals
- Digital Marketing for Startups
- Digital Marketing for SMBs (Small & Medium Businesses)
- Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
2. Learning WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Role of learning WordPress in Digital Marketing
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
- WordPress installation & Setup
- Creating WordPress website & blog
- Using Page builders
- WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Using WordPress for Blogging
- Building WordPress-based eCommerce sites
- Using WordPress for Different Websites
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- Working for Search Engines
- Introduction to SERPs
- Different SEO Ranking Factors
- White Hat vs Black Hat SEO
- Understanding Google algorithm
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO
- Mobile-first SEO
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Google Search Console
- SSL Certificate & Website Security
- eCommerce SEO
- SEO Reporting
- SEO Case Studies
4. Social Media Optimization & Marketing
- What is Social Media Marketing (SMM)?
- What is Social Media Optimization (SMO)?
- Understanding Different Social Media Platforms
- SWOT Analysis
- Content Strategies According to SM Platforms
- Organic Reach
- Optimizing Profiles on All Social Media Platforms
- Lead Generation Using Social Media
- Top Social Media Optimization Tools
- Creation of Social Media Calendar
- Understanding Client Projects & Requirements
- Social Media Content Creation Tools
- Rule of Consistency on Social Media
- Finding Best Content Ideas
- Social Media Best Practices
- Influencer Marketing
- SMO Report Creation
- WhatsApp Marketing
5. Google Analytics 4
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Working of Google Analytics
- How to Set Up Google Analytics for Website
- Understanding Reports and Data in GA
- Google Analytics for SEO
- Google Analytics for PPC
- Important Metrics & Reports
6. Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Introduction to Google Tag Manager
- How to Set Up Google Tag Manager
- Using Google Analytics + GTM
- Components of GTM
- Tracking of Videos, Links, Elements, Scrolls
- Tracking eCommerce Events
- Facebook Pixel + GTM
7. Content Marketing
- What is Content Marketing?
- Types of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Goals
- Using Different Forms of Content
- Creating Content Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing for Social Media
- Important Metrics to Measure in Content Marketing
- Content Marketing with Video Content
- Quora, Infographics, Niche Blogging
- Forum Marketing
- Memes, Carousels, and Podcasts
8. YouTube Marketing
- Benefits of YouTube Marketing
- How YouTube Works?
- Analysis of Top YouTubers
- Setting Up New YouTube Channel
- Essentials for YouTube Video Recording
- Voice and Video Editing Tips and Tools
- Adding Viral Elements to Video
- YouTube Video Uploading Checklist
- Power of YouTube Live
- How to Build and Grow YouTube Channel Organically?
- How to Earn from YouTube?
- Monetizing YouTube Channel
- YouTube Funnels
- Top YouTube Tools for Growth and Marketing
9. App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Introduction to App Store Optimization
- Role of ASO
- How to Optimize Apps for App Stores?
- How to Increase App Downloads?
- On-Page and Off-Page ASO Factors
- Top App Store Optimization Tools
- Creating ASO Strategies
- Understanding Google Play Console
- Paid Campaigns for ASO
- Google Firebase and Analytics
- iOS App Store Optimization
- App Store Marketing on Facebook and Google
- App Ratings and Reviews
10. Google My Business (GMB)
- What is Google My Business and How Does it Work?
- Setting up GMB Account
- Importance of Local Business Listings
- Optimizing the Rank of Google My Business Listing
- Lead Generating Using Google My Business
- Getting Organic Reviews on GMB
- Dealing with Negative & Fake Reviews
- Managing Multiple Locations in GMB
- Top Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
11. Google Ads
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Working of Google Ads
- Types of Google Ads
- Importance of Landing Pages
- Running and Optimizing Search Ads
- Running and Optimizing Display Ads
- Remarketing With Google Ads
- Running App Install Ads
- Lead Generating Ads
- Video Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Call Only Ads
- Proper Audience Targeting
- In-depth Optimization of Ad Groups
- Conversion Ads
12. Facebook Ads
- Introduction to Facebook Ads
- How does Facebook Ads Work?
- Types & Objectives of Facebook Ads
- Understanding Audience and Targeting
- Understanding Ad Placements
- How to Write Ad Copies?
- Optimizing Landing Page for Ad Relevancy
- A/B Testing
- Facebook Pixel Setup
- Facebook Analytics
- Tracking Options
- How to Run Facebook Ads the Right Way?
- Dynamic Ads
- Remarketing and Retargeting
- Lead Generation & Funnels
- Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Competitor Research and Spying
- Video Advertising using Facebook Ads
- Finding Clients for Facebook Ads Projects
Interview Questions for You to Prepare for Jobs
|SEO Interview Questions||Power BI Interview Questions|
|Email Marketing Interview Questions||Flutter Interview Questions|
|Content Writing Interview Questions||NodeJS Interview Questions|
13. Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing, and How Does it Work?
- Top Digital Marketing Tools
- Using Automation in Email Marketing
- Omni-channel Marketing
- How to Write Professional Emails?
- Important Metrics and Insights
- Call to Actions in Emails
- Email Cycles and Funnels
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Generation using Email Marketing
14. Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- What is ORM, and How Does it Work?
- Top Online Reputation Management Tools
- Impact of ORM on Sales, Revenue, and Business Growth
- ORM vs SMO
- Dealing with Negative Reviews and Comments
- Understanding User Behaviour
- Online Reputation Management Strategies
- Personal Branding
- Press Release
- Creating Review Magent
- ORM Auditing and Parameters
Though the digital marketing course syllabus might have a different curriculum, all levels of such programs address certain essential digital marketing topics. The following are top digital marketing subjects or topics:
|Digital Marketing Topics||Syllabus|
|Introduction to Digital Marketing||Defining digital marketing, how it differs from traditional marketing, and why it is relevant now.|
|Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)||Techniques are used to optimize any article, website, or blog for traffic & revenue generation.|
|Social Media Marketing||Use of social media platforms for connecting with the audience & convert them into a call to action.|
|Search Engine Marketing||Techniques are used to increase your webpage’s visibility on Google search results (SERP). Search engine marketing mainly revolves around paid search advertising (text-based ads visible on top of every search result).|
|Web Analytics||Analyzing the visitor’s behavior to a website through reports based on traffic sources, page views, referring sites, and website conversion rates.|
|E-Commerce Management||Maintenance of an online product-listing website via product keyword research, product pricing, positive reviews, and user retention.|
|Planning and Creating a Website||How to create a website on WordPress and later use website analytics to track the behavior of visitors to a website.|
|Email Marketing||How to create and send product-based bulk emails and ensure that all emails have a reasonable open rate and conversion rate.|
|Content Strategy||How to create content matching the user intent and your business goals.|
|Affiliate Marketing||Generating traffic via a third party. The third party is paid a commission fee for driving traffic to your website.|
Digital Marketing Course Eligibility 2023
The digital marketing course eligibility is:
- Candidates with a marketing, advertising, and content creation degree can quickly sign up for a digital marketing course.
- For a basic digital marketing certification course, an individual must have completed 10+2 with 50% in any stream.
- If an individual wants to pursue a diploma in digital marketing, they must have an aggregate of 50% in class 12.
- If an individual aims to pursue a postgraduate diploma in digital marketing, they must have 50% marks in graduation from any discipline.
- To get a BBA degree in digital marketing, the candidate must get 50% in 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board.
- Suppose a person wants an MSc or MBA in digital marketing; in such case, they need to have 50% marks overall in graduation from any discipline from a recognized college or university.
Digital Marketing Course Duration
The DMCA-certified course duration is three months. The Digital Marketing course time period may vary from 3 to 6 months, depending on your chosen online certification course or private institutes.
Digital Marketing Course Fees 2023
Digital marketing course fees differ from one institute to another. In India, various institutes offer digital marketing courses after the 12th. The estimated digital marketing course fee is approximately ₹35,000.
If an individual is taking a digital marketing course as an academic program, some fees might vary from one institute to another. Institutes set up the course fees depending on the following factors:
- Type of Institute (Government, Private, Aided, etc.)
- College location
- Status and rating of the college
Digital Marketing Jobs After Course
It may be a startup, mid-level, or top MNC; no matter the company’s size, everyone opts for digital marketing techniques to attract customers. So, companies are starting online or internet marketing methodologies to enhance their branding. As there are various job opportunities for DMCA-certified candidates, below is a list of job designations that candidates can fit into after taking digital marketing courses.
Opportunities for Digital Marketing Certified Candidates
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
Job Designations for DMCA Certificate Holder
- SEO Executives
- Search Engine Marketers
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- Content Writers
- Content Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
Digital Marketing Salary After Course
The following table lists the various job opportunities in the Digital Marketing field and the Digital Marketing course salary for these job roles.
|Job Profile||Job Role||Salary(per annum)|
|Digital Marketing Manager||Digital Marketing Managers establish a brand’s online presence to generate cost-effective sales||INR 5,50,000|
|Search Engine Optimisation Specialist (SEO Specialist)||SEO specialist generates traffic on a website or webpage and makes it rank on google’s first page by using relevant keywords||INR 1,76,000|
|Pay-Per-Click Analyst (PPC Analyst)||PPC analyst manages paid ad campaigns and generates revenue greater than the investment||INR 3,00,000|
|Web Developer||Web developers create a website that is user-friendly and matches the business goals of an organization||INR 2,00,000|
|Social Media Marketing Specialist||Social Media Marketing Specialist ensures positive brand engagement and paid or organic quality content across all social media platforms||INR 2,50,000|
|Search Engine Marketing Specialist||Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for paid advertisements on all types of search engines for revenue generation||INR 2,80,000|
|Content Marketing Manager||The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for handling content on the entire website||INR 4,79,000|
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus Free PDF
Free Courses for You
|Course Name||Course Name|
|Google Tag Manager Course||Affiliate Marketing Course|
|Semrush Course||Video Editing Course|
|Blogging Course||Email Marketing Course|
|Shopify Course||Photoshop Course|
Digital marketing is a vast concept covering numerous topics. With these skills, one can work under various job profiles. Along with the digital marketing job profile, there are other technology-specific jobs are in demand. You can also do freelance work or open a digital marketing agency. With the right skills and attitude, the sky is the limit to a shining digital marketing career. Go through the available digital marketing courses, both basic and advanced, before choosing the most suitable one.