3. Is jQuery replacement of Java Script?
4. Is jQuery a library for client scripting or server scripting?
Client side scripting.
5. Is jQuery a W3C standard?
No. jQuery is not a W3C standard.
6. Which is the starting point of code execution in jQuery?
The starting point of jQuery code execution is $(document).ready() function which is executed when DOM is loaded.
7. Can we have multiple document.ready() function on the same page?
YES. We can have any number of document.ready() function on the same page.
8. What is Jquery?
Simple Syntax is
9. Advantages of jQuery ?
The advantages of using jQuery are:
Ability to keep the code simple, clear, readable and reusable
Eradication of the requirement of writing repetitious and complex loops and DOM scripting library calls